HUGE Hi end Jewelry lot.... Check out my SOON TO COME Auctions Mens Lot, Religious Lots, sterling Lots, etc.. Best offer, I'll throw in a couple nice things for you!
Here is a quick list of what is included in this lot. Much more not listed, please see pics.
Please feel free to ask questions, i try to notate any issues, but in a lot this large, something can escape me, this lot is at least 85% issue free and the other 15% i leave open for repurpose use, to differing opinions on condition what I may see as "good', you may see as "fair, etc But the overall majority of all these items are all in. Condition, MANY are NEW or nearly new!
Barring some needing cleaning, which doesnt take from value, But I KNOW very few were missed as I hand picked each item and 98% was amazing, a few had wear, a darkened stone or some other minor issue, but I always need to protect myself from not so honest buyers as I've learned from the past.. AND CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK, MY LOTS & ITEMS HAVE ALWAYS SATISFIED AND I'M NOT TRYING TO CHANGE THAT NOW! Copper, real pearls, culture and fresh, thermoset, Gold fill, rhinestones, sterling. Park Lane pearl bracelet and earrings set, Coro flower pin & earring set, Multi metal RHINESTONE brooch earrings set, unsigned MCM multi metal & rhinestone set, Avon set. Park Lane chunky pearl bracelet and clip earrings set.
Coro brooches, floral & crackle glass pin, Coro earrings (Coro 5+). Monet, MULTIPLE (5+) brooches, earrings, bracelets (1, Nwts), celluloid? Unmarked Edouard Rambaud Earrings (BIG circle with triangle dangle clip earrings) these are indefinitely earrings are very similar to another style by Rambaud (exact style circle with raised circles with an inverted triangle, exact same earrings except one had inverted triangle and these don't, same exact style, coloring, design, please look for yourself)! Trifari brooch, necklace earrings, bangle etc (3+). ART Purse pendant (opens/closes, secret compartment) on long chain.
Korea necklace with etched little balls throughout. INC International Concepts, drop long Rhinestone statement necklace. White house Black market'pearl cork? Chicos Mabe pearl charm/ pendant necklace brooch & big star pendant.AJC kitten toilet seat -&brooch. JJ 1986 HUGE maze square brooch. Premier Designs big brooch with Amber Cab.
15 misc, 5 rings, pearl hair clips, gp faux pearl scarf clip, gf pearl keychain, tortoise shell comb in case w cherub on front (see pics). Wall Bank roaring tiger pendant.GF Lily brooch with real pearl. Multiple Napier brooches, earrings, Bracelets, (pat num used by Napier, Haskell etc) on 1pr, patented fringe/tassel earrings etc. Multiple NIB/Nwts, new on card items, etc multiple PARK LANE (10+ new on card/in box) brooches, bracelets, earrings, Liz Claiborne, Nadri, Marvella satin. CAROLEE egg rhinestone brooch, Monet pearl Rhinestone bracelet nwt forever 21 bib necklace. Sarah Cov brooch, big AB crystal pendant necklace. Design by Ellen earrings tear drop pearl. Designer (maker name eludes me now) charm bracelet w watch (needs battery). Endura wind up watch working. Joan Rivers multi strand chunky long tassel necklace. Duplaise big chunky & Monet Mabe pearl(faux) bracelets. 1 real pearl necklace & 1 or 2 real pearl earrings (pierced). Ann Taylor BIG round multi faux pearl brooches (2). Kirks Folly BIG charm with rhinestones brooch.
Chicos BIG brooch & pearl 3 pendant 2 strand necklace. GIVENCHY earrings (slight wear of finish). Multiple & substantial Avon pcs, chunky omega Rhinestone & other necklaces, earrings, etc 6+. Multiple 1928 floral brooches & multi strand necklace with pearl drop pendant.MOP clips faux pearl sweater clip. Multi metal flower & rhinestones brooch & earrings set. 12ktf, 14ktgf brooches earrings, earrings Avon Coro usa2 Napier Monet.
Sets Coro Park Lane, Avon, unsigned MCM, etc. Marvella necklace & New on card earrings. There are bound to be other designers that aren't listed here as I know there's a couple I kept forgetting to add makers to my list as I packed this lot.In a lot this size, some pcs will need to be cleaned, some may have lifting of their original plating, some may need a rhinestone replaced, some may need a minor repair I always try to mention issues I see, but with 300+ pcs, I'm capable of overlooking an issue or 2. Please look at pics for condition. I try to point out any issues found, (ie missing stone, etc). I go over my items closely so that they are top quality for you. But some may need a quick clean, as a few were in need of cleaning (nothing major)! In my limited knowledge of vintage jewelry, I know enough to know that makers like trifari, Napier, even Juliana, used affordable base metals, gold plating and gold filled more often than not. I generally NEVER check these items for gold content. I have a process by which I identify makers/marks first, however many inexperienced untrained individuals test every single item, even if it's copper or marked gold fill, or a well known cheap jewelry line, and oftentimes ruin lovely vintage pieces of jewelry history! This wanton disregard for costume jewelry (the whole purpose was to be less costly imitations of high end jewelry), infuriates me to find so many otherwise gorgeous items ruined by untrained gold hunters... Yet, many of these gold hunters don't even read the imprint on jewelry, often time will say 12ktgf, yet still pour acid all over it, this is so frustrating When I do see this on a lovely piece I try my best to clean it and if the piece is salvageable, I'll sell it as is... So, pls know that if any pcs have been checked by acid, it was not me and I try to eliminateall items ruined by this practce! I do try to describe any issues I find.... But it's possible for issues to elude me in a large lot like this... As such, I do promise that the majority, 85% of this lot, at least, is wearable and in great to excellent condition with no obvious issues... I leave the other 15% for items with wear, repairs I didn't catch, missing, darkened or loose stones, and similar issues that I did NOT see or mention in listing... Txzj pxzj259 txzj-11 txzj79 txzj115. The item "Gold & Pearls Estate Vtg Now High End Jewelry Lot ART BSK BOUCHER NOS Ramaud" is in sale since Tuesday, April 6, 2021. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Costume\Retro, Vintage 1930s-1980s\Collections, Lots". The seller is "greatbuysjustintime" and is located in Montgomery, Illinois. This item can be shipped to United States, all countries in Europe, Japan, Canada, Australia.